Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Watch Out! A New Blog is in Town!

I know that the only person I'm talking to is myself right now, but damn it, I'm going to start writing on a daily basis. I can't make any promises with quality, but I'll do my best to keep my readers entertained and thinking. It begins...

So, I'm writing this while "Last Call" with Carson Daly plays behind me. Stephen, my brother, says sarcastically to me, "What's the deal with Carson having a desk now? I thought it was supposed to be a no-holds barred political jam session." Apparently, he thinks he can fool people into thinking he's not borderline retarded and a little classy by covering up his arm tattoos and adding a desk.

Speaking of classy, did anyone catch the Packers-Vikings playoff game yesterday? The media has completely blown up the "fake mooning" incident by (the black Brian Pohrte) Randy Moss. I'm a Packers fan, and I thought it was funny. Knowing the nonsensical nature of the sporting world, he'll probably get fined as much as Ron Artest for ATTACKING a crowd of people.

I'm trying to come up with a theme for my next apartment party, which will hopefully go better than the last one. A couple ideas I've had so far:
1. I buy Warren Miller ski videos, so we can just get hammered and watch people crash off of huge cliffs all night.
2. An international theme where we have international drinks like Sangria (and maybe absinthe).
3. Tropical theme, which can only be justified by a large showing of people to get us economies of scale. I'm not up for losing $100 on the next party.

Anyway, I know this wasn't the most exciting blog entry ever, but I just needed somewhere to start from. Check back with me after some practice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home