Poor Little Urchin
So this morning I am rudely awoken by an annoying crying dog who apparently wanted to go out. As I walk through the kitchen in a half-lucid stupor, some talk radio catches my ear. Apparently, Prince Harry, 3rd in line for the meaningless English throne, has gotten himself into a little trouble. It seems he dressed up like a Nazi at a recent party (complete with swastika, beer, and cigarette) and now he's catching some flak for it. You can read the full CNN article here.
Now I've been predicting something bad to befall the guy for quite sometime. He's the younger brother of William, the worldwide heartthrob, who also happens to be the future king of England. And he's inherited a good share of his father's looks. Poor kid. He really got the short end of the stick. I wonder how many polo accidents he's tried to set up for William so far.
As long as I'm on the topic of a brother who really got screwed genetically, let's look and Dennis and Randy Quaid. Both actors, good. But one is Dennis Quaid (the one who was married to Meg Ryan), and the other is Randy Quaid (best know for his appearances in "National Lampoon's Vacation" but who also played Frankenstein's monster on one occasion).
I've added some pics for your visual confirmation.
Dennis Quaid
Randy Quaid
If I've learned anything from "The Lion King", both Harry and Randy will eventually destroy their better looking brothers, and reign terror upon the world around them. A chilling vision of things to come.

6 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home