Fantastic Voyage Recap
Last Tuesday I returned from the trip to end all trips, a fantastic voyage, an odyssey if you will. During this journey a lot of stuff happened, some good, some less than desirable. Now I have returned, a tired and hungry man.
... 15 minutes elapse...
I tried to use google as a tool to figure out how to link a home video from my digital camera to my blog. Does anyone know how to do this?
During my search I found a pretty funny video where a bunch of people were asked, "Why is President Bush so awesome?" Click here to see the video. It's gold at points.
Many of you have seen this picture from my facebook, but I am partial to it, so I am going to publish it here too. Let me set the scene... We're on a train from Hamburg to Amsterdam and a random baby approaches, disheveled and malnourished. Thinking quickly, I gave the baby my bottle of radler beer, replenishing the nutrient base in the baby's fragile body. The following picture is after the baby consumed several beers. Apparently babies are more succeptable to alcoholism.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home