Metal Sliver in my Eye?
The title for this blog is actually not a clever title for my first rock album. Instead, it is in fact referring to some foreign object which has somehow lodged itself in my right eye, yielding it puffy and bloodshot. I was doing some work at Inventek when I first noticed it, but it was before I started sawing and grinding without eye protection. That's my disclaimer. At first I just thought the contact was dirty, so I cleaned it. But, as Brian and I enjoyed delicious half-price boneless wings (thanks to Brian's outstanding coupon) and $1 Leinenkugel's Berry Weiss talls (I know it's kind of sweet and girly, but how can you pass up the value?) the irritation just got worse. This brings me to another story. I was driving, so I stopped drinking after two, but Brian decided to order a third tall glass of Berry Weiss. Unfortunately, the waitress brought another round. Since Brian is so obsessed with value, he was forced to finish all the beer, leaving him supremely trashed and hilarious. To finish my story, this morning sucked. My eye got even worse overnight, and I can hardly open it. In addition, despite my brother being out all night to try to buy a new Xbox360, he came back empty-handed. On the other hand, I'm recruiting for Inventek today, and I look forward to it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home