Friday, October 28, 2005

Best Two Hours Ever

So the past two hours rank up there. I can home from Grainger where I was doing torturous digital controls homework until 10:30, and decided to kick up my heels and indulge my sweet tooth... or hookah smoking tooth. So I fired up the 32" tall Syrian-made nargile on loan from my brother, poured myself a glass of delicious shiraz red wine, turned on some music, and as my AIM away message suggested... I reinvented the term "chillin".

After the 8 hour long Fundamentals of Engineering exam on Saturday (starting at 7am!!), another chill evening may be in order... at least if I can't find a kick ass party at which to wear my sweet ass bear Halloween costume. It was originally a child's bean bag chair, but it's been altered into something amazing. Pictures likely to come.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohh man, if you werent such a good friend, i would totally make fun of this entry.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Ben said...

If I weren't so sleepy right now, I would totally come up with some attempted retort at your implied making fun. But I love you anyway.

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home