Back to School and War
Drove back to school today...
First of all, I'm doing a pitch for my roommate, Brian. Brian's blog is filled with insightful commentary with humor ranging from lighthearted and witty to coarse and baudy. Pick your poison with this up experienced but ever-improving blogmaster. He is in many ways my teacher, but very often students outperform their masters. Who was Michaelangelo's instructor? My point exactly...
I know it's a little early in my blogging career to get political, but I'm just gonna keep it real and rant a little. Inside intelligence claims the US is planning an attack on Iran. A link to the CNN article can be found here. Now, this is exactly why I've been flooding the ears of many close friends of mine with anti-Bush administration talk. (I want to put it out there that I'm almost dead center politically.) And many of you know I've been calling an attack on Iran for over a year now. The administration is setting them up almost exactly like Iraq.
First, it's a few seemingly minor comments by the president or advisor that the other country is not cooperating in a diplomatic sense.
Next, it's rumored that the country has obtained enriched uranium or equally hazardous material.
Then, we find dots on a grainy satellite image where missile silos or secret labs might be?
After that, the US makes unrealistic or even impossible demands that are never intended to be met, with respect to inspections or general transparency.
Finally, when these demands aren't satisfactorily met or even if they are, we bomb the hell out of the enemy.
Hey, wait a second... Isn't there another country that ACTUALLY has weapons of mass destruction, i.e. a nuclear weapon? Oh yeah, North Korea, right? Actually, I believe they've been basically holding the world hostage (for economic concessions) for years. It's funny how they get overlooked, just like Canada ("all nestled away down there").
Anyway, this entry was built for some commentary, I think. Tell me what you think. That goes for if you agree with me, or if you think I'm absolutely full of shit. I seriously want to know before people start burning effigies of me. I seek the truth.
Hey, isn't string theory the shit? It blows my mind to think about communicating with parallel universes, and consider a universe of 11 dimensions. Whoa...
By the way, I'm not high, in case some of you were thinking that.
Picture of Quasar, just because it looks cool

3 Comments:
Yeah you got a point with the whole North Korea as a threat with the weapons of mass destruction, but what you failed to see is their power. We only attack medium powered countries. North Korea is even more powerful than the U.S. I mean they know karate. One of the black belt fighters can take out an entire division of marines. I once saw a ninja pull out a mans heart, well not me but my friends dad. All I'm saying is that they can do all these cool kicks and spins. Thats all. Oh and Canada is in the north (nesseled DOWN there).
No offense, but you're overlooking a key factor in your argument. South Korea's ninjas would totally either cancel out or overpower North Koreas ninjas. Most of North Korea's ninjas are starving to death.
All the more reason that the north Korea ninja's would rip out their enemy's hearts and eat them.
Post a Comment
<< Home