Another hilarious day of news
Two great pieces of news today.
1. Dick Cheney shoots a guy while quail hunting. Sounds like "Wedding Crashers", a hilarious movie. I can only assume this was equally as funny.
2. Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi calls himself "the Jesus Christ of politics." For anyone who isn't familiar with Berlusconi, he's super rich and he loves pissing everyone off, especially Germans. In 2003, while arguing with the then German MEP, Berlusconi said, "I know there is a man producing a film on the Nazi concentration camps. I shall put you forward for the role of Kapo (guard chosen from among the prisoners) - you'd be perfect." The result was a big Germany - Italy quarrel, which caused German chancellor Gerhard Schroeder to cancel his traditional summer vacation to Italy.

2 Comments:
Dear Ben,
Come up with some original content expressing your actual opinions about things. If people wanted a list of news stories and a funny headline they would go to www.fark.com . People come here to hear you rave like a loon. Please stop trying to ride my coat tails and come up with your own page long rants. I feel that it is unfair for you to put down small little things to piss me off to the point where I can't help but spew my raw opinions onto your site (since I cannot do it across the hall). If people want to read me, they should have to come to me. I would complain more, but I havn't updated in a while. Life has been too good.
Dear Stephen,
Please clarify what you mean by "resemblence to Jim Varney". Do you mean Jim Varney as Ernest P. World or Jim Varney the common skeleton?
Post a Comment
<< Home