Thursday, February 09, 2006

Big Off-season Trade

In a startling trade between Disney and NBC, the well-known host of Monday Night Football (ABC), Al Michaels, was traded to NBC for the rights to an antiquated cartoon character, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit. I've never heard of him, but he looks just like Mickey Mouse with long ears. Apparently he was originally Disney, Walt lost him to Universal. It was probably blackmail or trying to make up for a gambling debt. I'm not sure why they reacquired Oswald, but I'm quite sure it fits well into Steve Jobs' plan to take over the world. Click here to access the article.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Oswald the Lucky (and apparently very stupid) Rabbit

3 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

where is he planning on putting that salt? and rabbits don't eat lions? this picture makes less sense each time i look at it.

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it looks as if the salt was meant for his asshole. my question isnt where hes putting it, rather why?

4:39 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

it's maybe for a very special margarita.

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home