Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Who Would You Rather Meet?

Who would you rather meet, Karl Rove or Satan?

I'm sorry. That was a trick question.

My dad recently received an invitation to have lunch with Karl Rove and dinner with W (probably for a minimum $10,000 campaign contribution)... We joked that it would be like having dinner with Hermann Goering or Friedrich Goebbels, which, to be honest, would be pretty sweet. Goebbels murdered his children and shot his wife toward the end of WWII so that they wouldn't have to live in a world without Nazis. He sticks by his principles at least, a characteristic that some may admire.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

I heard that him gave them cyanide in their sleep. That's worse. Also, I heard he sold poisoned milk to school children, showing he was a pupil of Abraham Lincoln.

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home