Monday, March 06, 2006

Brain Dead

I just haven't been in the mood to write lately. It's uncalled for. I think it may have something to do with all the soldering I've done lately. I believe the solder is made from a lead-tin mixture, which is carcinogenic and bad for the noggin. To be honest, I really just want to go back to that building...thingy...where my bed and TV...is.

The highlight of my past few days was going to the Manhattan Irish Fest (that's Manhattan, IL, south of New Lenox, not the Manhattan filled with filthy yuppies). There was music, rugby, alcohol, and lots of people from high school that I hoped I'd never have to speak to again. Some English guy from my high school kissed me on the cheek several times and offered to get me some "blow" or fight anyone who gives me a problem. It's the thought that counts...

To conclude, how about this charming Hamburglar adventure? A child has already solved the Jumble using crayons. The answer... is "Fries."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home