Sunday, June 12, 2005

Should I be worried?

So somehow I must've convinced myself that living in another country for 10 weeks is nothing worth preparing for. I already did the long term living in Germany thing once and that turned out all right, so why worry? Last time I did this I was completely anal and started planning everything at least two months in advance because I had no friends.
This time I found out two weeks in advance and am finally starting to prepare about 2 days in advance. Hopefully, this will result in weird and wacky adventures that will turn into great stories. I'm running a little thin on stories, and I'm almost to the point where I need to make up outright lies, purely for the purpose of entertainment...
So I had to return a pair of pants that I was wearing, but on the way back to the store, I slipped in mud... in the process ruining the very pants I was returning.
That's perfect irony.
By the way, if anyone wants to organize a so-called send-off for me and get me all drunk tonight or tomorrow night, I would definitely be obliged to attend. I'm way busy these days, ironically house-sitting my own house, preparing to leave for Switzerland, and of course feeding the pit vipers... so I need somehow to help me take initiative to drink.
Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home