Are you serious?
So I'm doing my laundry yesterday and the Skylight Laundromat (by Empire Chinese and Basil Thai) and I overhear this grungy old guy talking to his wife on the payphone: "Yeah, honey, I'm just finishing up a few last things here at work." (I'm not even sure if he's married or if he was talking to an imaginary person in retrospect). After he hangs up, he walks over to the the folding table, pulls a joint out of his bag, lights it right in front of me and a couple other people, then proceeds to "hotbox" the laundromat bathroom. (I thought it might be a hand-rolled cigarette at first, but the "dank" told me otherwise) What?! Who does that?
Anyway, I hope everyone will offer me spiritual support as I move through another very rough week of school coming up. My birthday party will be postponed a week or two, but I promise I'll still have it. I wish you all the best.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home