Crap, I'm tired!
Nights seem really long when you wake up, do stuff, and go back to sleep. It feels like a slept a long time last night, but I really didn't. Here's why...
I went to sleep a little after 2am. At 4am, I receive a call from my parents that my brother, Stephen, somehow lost consciousness while doing his homework and when he woke up, thought he was going to die. I won't go too much into it, but his heart was pounding and he felt nauseated, apparently. He should've just called 9-1-1. Instead, my mom decided she was going to drive all the way down and take him to the hospital when she got here. In the meantime I drove to his apartment and stayed with him. By the time I got there at 4:15, the initial insanity was over and he leveled some, so I just sat and dozed off a bit. My mom arrived about 6:30, and I went home for about an hour of sleep. So total I only got about 3 hours of sleep broken into 3 chunks, which in retrospect makes the night seem neverending. But I only went to sleep just 6 hours ago. Maybe it was all just a bad dream, but my intense fatigue tells me otherwise.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home