Tuesday, June 21, 2005

so sleepy... more pics

Damn it, these Swiss know how to wear me out. I'm so tired from getting up at 5:45am all the time. I want to have some quality material.
You know what I love about you Swiss, "In Her Majesty's Secret Service". (It's got that scene on the revolving restaurant)
So I'm starting to understand some Swiss German, or at least enough to know that that it's a completely silly and worthless language.
People must think I'm really smart at the office, because I don't think they question any of the decision I make with designing this pressure test. Just to give you an idea, I'm... not smart, and they are letting me design a test that is going to pump up a tube with oil at a pressure of 600 bars, that's like a lot more pressure than something doing something... see I'm an idiot. Somebody's going to be killed.
My favorite part about this job is going home and doing stuff. Today Elvina and I went to Spiez, a really beautiful town on the Lake Thun, where we did some good running... I ran up to a castle and some shit like that. It was pretty money. Then I swam in super cold water. Wow, I'm boring tonight... Here are some pictures of the view from the chalet i live in, and also tonight at Lake Thun by Spiez.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home View


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Doug said...

haha...oh Ben, I knew you wouldn't come back without killing someone. By the way, I like your analogy, I couldn't have said it better myself. Anyway, the place looks awesome and it sounds like you're having fun. Keep it real and keep representing!

Doug

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home