It's a panacea.
This is just a short post because I'm tired and I have to get up at 5:45. Just an update, I kicked the old woman's ass at running. We went about 12 kilometers. I rule this roost. Go Team Discovery Channel, I mean America.
So I just wanted to say to all you people that are totally against cannabis legalization on all levels (probably due to infusion of government propaganda), cannabis/hemp is extremely useful. Also, for those of you who didn't know, industrial hemp gets you sick, not high.
To add to its many uses including strong rope and curing glaucoma, it turns out that cannabis ointment is very effective in relieving muscle pain. I know this first hand. I was very sore from hardcore biking this morning, used the cannabis ointment, ran hard this afternoon, and I feel absolutely no pain or tightness.
Some of you may claim correlation, not causation, but I can attest that I have never felt this good after two days of intense exercise while not in good shape.
Anyway, take it with a grain of salt if you want to stay in denial. Below is a photo, just in case you thought I was lying.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home