Thursday, June 23, 2005

It's raining...

Since it's raining and I've got about 30 minutes before I go running, I'm blogging a bit earlier than usual.

I had a long post up earlier, but it sucked, so I'm just leaving this picture of where I live due to requests for it. I will be back soon with a real story, promise.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My summer home (third floor)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can i get some more pictures and what about some views of the inside? im really nosy.

6:58 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

yeah, î'll put some up tonight, anonymous person. how do i know you are a terrorist? do you want blueprints maybe? Oooh, maybe you'd like me to scan in my host family's passport information. I'll get that right to you.

2:58 AM  
Blogger Ben said...

By the way, Gutman, du bist bestimmt der Nussgobbler. Nicht ich!!

2:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home