Crunk Juice
I just got back from IMPE, the U of I fitness forum, and I'm currently reeling from an insane workout. Every neuron in my body is firing right now. It's nuts! I felt like I had way more energy the entire workout, and I was so confused, because I'm usually exhausted before I even start. I think the X factor was Starburst conversation hearts. I downed about 1/4 pound of that powdered energy 1 hour before leaving, and every since I've been riding a raging high. Gotta come down sometime.
Crazy weekend... I went to Bloomington for an 80's party. What I want to know is who has 80's shit lying around? Not me. Anything I ever had that could've possibly fit the genre would have been sized for a 5 year old. Luckily, I'm so damn cheap and strange that I was able to create an ensemble from my normal clothing that made me look more or less like Napoleon Dynamite. For those of you who haven't seen them, I actually own a pair of prescription Aviators. Not sunglasses, just normal, with gold frames. People wonder why I would actually spend money on glasses that look like the ones their dads wore in the 70's... I answer that "they are highly functional with a wide viewing angle" (despite mild edge distortion). Plus, with a gold chain and partially unbuttoned white dress shirt I look like a Columbian drug lord.
So, anyway, the 80's party was an all-out crunk fest. My apologies to those who were rudely drunk-dialed...
So I was basically knocked on my ass for the rest of the weekend. Went to the Chicago Auto show Saturday. It's huge now, much bigger than before, with test tracks for the Jeeps where they drive you up steep hills and ford fake rivers, etc. I didn't wait 3 hours to ride though, so I just seeked out an minivans I could find for quick naps.
I'm crashing now, so I'll bid you leave...

1 Comments:
Yeah....What....OK
Post a Comment
<< Home