Friday, February 18, 2005

Senor Smoke

I come as a bearer of wonderful news!...for myself, and possible a couple other people who read this. Electric Six, one of the most entertaining bands of recent history, has just released its new album, "Senor Smoke", in the UK. It should be over here soon, but no date has been set apparently.
Some of the great Electric Six hits include "Dance Commander", "Danger! High Voltage"(one of the all-time great music videos), and my personal favorite, "I'm the Bomb". If you want to be entertained for awhile, click here for some great videos.
A quick update on the potential U.S.-Syria conflict, one which I predicted but a few days ago would come to fruition...
"Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said the administration believed it had the diplomatic tools to try to force Syria to leave Lebanon but noted Bush never took options off the table -- code for not ruling out the possibility, however remote, of military action."
Read the entire article here.
Just wait and see, I guess.
A pleasant Friday to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home