Hella busy
Adding a course two weeks after it starts, preparing for the LSAT, and leaving town for 4 days is a recipe for trouble...
For those of you on the east coast, I will be in Baltimore for a conference Thursday-Sunday. If you want to come down and party, that would be outstanding.
Anyway, due to the trip, I will likely not post until I get back again. I'm lucky enough to get to drive/ride in a 12-passenger van, which should take at least 12 hours. Over that long of a time something hilarious has to happen. If it doesn't, you all will never know the difference, as I consistently blend farse with reality. Seriously, my memory is so warped that I don't even know what really happened.
On a tangent, if/when I have a law firm, my roommate Jeremy will help me deliver summons to people I'm suing. After some wicked break dance moves, he'll unsheath the summons exclaiming, "You got served!" (Whistful images of things to come).
Here's an image to get you pumped for tomorrow. Hopefully the little stoner isn't too sleepy to get out of bed in the morning.

1 Comments:
Your picture reminds me that it is my sister's birthday tommorow. Hmmm.
Post a Comment
<< Home