Sunday, March 06, 2005

Phlebotomists do it til you Bleed

Hi everyone! I totally shouldn't be blogging right now, but I'm too jacked up to go to sleep. I just finished a nice drunken run, and the brain blood is pumping.
I just got back from a formal with the Illini Emergency Medical Services people, and man do they know how to party! A perfect example of "do as I say, not as I do", to say the least. The group of about 50 people got our own bar, the upstairs of Joe's for you U of I people. Dancing was pretty huge, but the DJ was an asshole and didn't play "Jigga What" by Jay-Z, despite my desperate pleas. Nevertheless, we brought the house down. This one dude was incredible. He had a move he called "The Matrix", which was analogous to the scene where Keanu Reeves is dodging the bullets bent over backwards. And I'm not exaggerating; it was very impressive. I could have done it, of course, but my knee hurt...Yeah...that's why...
Anyway, sorry I can't go further with this. I think the funniest thing I had was my title (original, by the way). The workload is killing me. I need sleep. But at least I'm having fun, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home